Jul 7, 2010

Lots of new layouts . . .

I'm hosting the Template Challenge at PolkaDotPlum this week . . . so hope on over and grab this free template!




Here is a layout I made with it - using a photo Bradley took of me! My boy is so talented. I like this photo! I used Vicki Feemster new kit Eternally - get it here!


and one more using this great kit . . . I know, I know . . . I've scrapped these photos of Bradley before, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. This is so my Bradley!

And couple more of my favorite subject:



This features another of Vicki's kit . . . Botanical Bliss . . . it is just so fresh and summery and fun!

And Sabrina, just to encourage you to take LOTS of photos while you are in Sea Isle City this week . . . I can create layouts like these for you (said in a sing songy voice!). I used Modern June's new kit Beach Bound is available at www.Scrapable.net!


No comments: