Apr 11, 2010

New Layouts . . . using Josie's photos and more!

I've been creating layouts all week . . . but not posting any . . . shame on me!

I've been using a lot of Dream Big Designs kits from MyLifeAndScrap . . . she uses such amazing color schemes that allow for really dramatic layouts . . .


This layout is from the new Delight kit by SAS Designs, also at MyLifeAndScrap . . . and because I know Sabrina will ask who she is . . . she's the daughter of one of the football players from Jeremy's team . . . she was running around after the game and her mom was so excited that I was trying to get her photo, so I thought I'd make a layout of her too!
I used Kate's template from MyLifeAndScrap's April 1-15 Template Challenge . . . it's FREE . . . grab it here!

And for this week's challenge at GingerScraps Scrapping Survivor contest, we had to create a layout about the food we miss the most while on the island . . . and the layout has to include journaling explaining why we miss it and hopefully make others drool too (grin) . . . so here was my layout that includes a love letter to these amazing chocolate cream cheese cupcakes . . .

Hope everyone's having a great weekend . . . I'm off to plant some veggies!

1 comment:

KajunKJ said...

I love Dream Big Designs kits, too! And, like you...I tend to make LOs and then suddenly remember my blog! LOL! Your LOs are great!