Mar 5, 2010

More CT news . . .

So not only have I joined the Creative Team for Sweet Tomato Design's, but I've also joined the MyLifeandScrap.com store CT aka Spirit Squad . . . yes, where I'm still in the running to win the graphic tablet that I so desperately am lusting after . . . This week I've been a scrapping fool . . . where to start?

Here is my layout for Round Three of the MyLifeandScrap competition . . . I had to create a layout about my job. Sunday evening I will find out if I move to the final round (fingers crossed).





Then I was on to my first CT duties at MyLifeandScrap . . . This month I'm creating layouts for two fantastic designers, the memorably named Chickensocks and RebeccaPSP.


Here's what I did with ChickenSocks' Outdoor Boy kit . . .




Then I started playing around with RebeccaPSP's Felicitious kit . . . I'm not quite sure what it means, but is it pretty or what?!!


And finally . . . another layout contest . . . this one over at ScrapOrchard.



This one is anonymous . . . here is my first prompt and the layout is due on Monday!
I have to use the lyrics of a song that could my life (or event) theme song . . . only the lyrics and no independent journaling . . . so what should I choose?
Not much time, so I'm on it . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have many wonderful pages! Good Luck moving on to round 4 at MLAS!