Feb 18, 2010

Snow, snow and more snow . . .

I had to scrap some of the snow photos . . . I still have some from Sabrina of Bradley and his cousins that I want to scrap . . .





I entered a scrapping contest, I'm addicted to these things . . . seriously, my world is small. BUT this one has the BEST prize yet!!! . . . a Bamboo tablet . . . I've been drooling over them for almost a year now! Anyway . . . it's over at http://www.mylifeandscrap.com/.


Here is my entry for Round One . . .



And some other recent layouts . . .


Ok, now this just goes to show how desperate I am to create layouts . . . I don't know who this kid is!! Seriously, I took his photo over a year ago at one of Jeremy's football practices . . . but I don't know who he is. So I gave him a name and made a layout . . .


Here are some layouts using photography clients photos . . .

Josie . . .
Levi . . .

Enjoy!

No comments: