Nov 4, 2008

Fall Photos of the Dogs

Yeah - it was a photo shoot for the dogs!! So picture Jeremy and I, in the front yard on Sunday morning, with a pile of photo props such as a orange Halloween witch's hat, faux pumpkins, faux fall leaf vine, my favorite red chair and more . . . coaxing the dogs into sitting pretty. It actually went pretty well with Onyx and Knox - Jeremy simply held a treat in his hand and then positioned them which they held in their prettiest "I want a treat pose."

We also tried to capture his mom's Yorkie puppy, who is still quite inexperienced as a model! Tessa will learn too though!

Here are my favorites from the day . . .





1 comment:

LuvMyRotties said...

Have been waiting for pics of Knox. Your pictures are so nice. My gosh the one of Knox looks just like an oil painting. He looks so much like Bear and Maddox. Lacey is growing, but she is still small. We will be taking them to the vet next week for their next set of vaccines so I can't wait to see how much they weigh.