May 26, 2008

Miss Leslie . . .

Today the boys and I attended a picnic in the park to celebrate my nephew's birthday with my sister and her family . . . I again had the opportunity to photograph Miss Leslie . . . the little girl who has yet to grow into her eyes . . . they are so big and blue and beautiful!! I think she looks just like my sister did at that age! Just a smidge of a girl . . . but with lots of attitude.

The birthday boy himself:

I also grabbed a shot of Jamie - I think it looks like an album cover shot!!

This is my Aunt Janet and Uncle Charles - they are two of the most interesting people I know! They have led fabulous, interesting lives . . . as missionaries all across the world, as teachers, artists, authors and musicians.

Hope everyone had a full Memorial Day weekend as well . . .

No comments: