May 12, 2008

BMX Bike Racing

My sister Denita's family has been participating in the Sunday BMX bike racing at the Lebanon Fairgrounds. She invited the boys to go along and try it out . . . so their dad bought them new BMX Freestyle bicycles and they've been practicing . . . Sunday night was Bradley's first try at it!




Brad is sizing up the competition . . .


Uncle Jon was rockin' it . . . but I won't post the crash pictures . . .





This is Toby with a wide lead . . . he placed first in his first motto of the day.


Brad qualified in his first motto, placing second! He ended up getting a trophy!

YEAH Bradley!!!

Gotta tell ya though . . . I was a NERVOUS WRECK watching him . . . Next time, I'm going to try and get out on the field to take photos - I'm not very good at action photog anyway, but from the sidelines it was hard to get great shots.

No comments: