Jan 28, 2008

SUPER EXCITING NEWS!!

I applied for a Guest Creative Team position with Dana Frantz at ScrapbookStudio.com and was selected!! After doing the happy dance and reviewing the requirements and sending back my acceptance email with about a 100 exclamation points (grin), I started working on creating layouts with her FABULOUS kits.

This designer has a varied style - there is lots of whimsy, traditional elements and styles, embroidery (love that!!), dark and light but LOTS OF COLOR . . . it is so easy to scrap with her stuff!!

My absolute FAVORITE kit is her brand new one called Dreamery. Isn't that the coolest name for this kit. It is so perfect.
When I opened it, I thought of a photograph I took of Bradley last fall where he was in the field catching grasshopper's . . . it begged to be the first photo I scrapped with this fairytale-like kit. I love the glitter/sparkles. I can see me using them again and again. Even on a boy page like this!

So without further ado . . . I introduce my first layouts from Dana Frantz's Dreamery Kit:



Go grab this kit - you'll love it!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Layouts!! *does the happy dance with you*

LoL