Aug 29, 2007

The Treehouse . . .

Bradley's new obsession is building a treehouse in our lone, albeit large, tree in the backyard. He has mooched, begged, borrowed and I hope not stolen . . . wood, materials and labor from the neighbors, neighborhood kids and my basement for this project.

I tried to talk him out of it . . . I told him that a kid might fall and then the parents would sue me. My top notch negotiater talked with each parent about this concern and reported back that he would be preparing a contract for each kid's parent to sign before he would let them get in the tree. Then he asked if I had any other concerns that would restrict him from proceeding with his project? Oh, did I mention he is 11? Yikes, how will I argue with him when he is older? I guess I created this monster . . . But seriously, what a cool memory for a boy!






No comments: